Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Renew Drivers License Ohio What Do You Have To Do In North Carolina To Renew An Expired Drivers License?

What do you have to do in North Carolina to renew an expired drivers license? - renew drivers license ohio

I wondered what he had to do to renew an expired license in North Carolina. I know that a valid license to renew everything you need to do is pass a vision test and pay for the test signals, but I wonder whether something more, if the license had expired. Thanks

2 comments:

Ms. Q said...

My husband has renewed the license expired last month and got it for 2 years since he left the country, had to take the eye test and sign test, and the payment. More than those two things alone.

Ms. Q said...

My husband has renewed the license expired last month and got it for 2 years since he left the country, had to take the eye test and sign test, and the payment. More than those two things alone.

Post a Comment