Thursday, January 7, 2010

Carnation Oil Drugstore Brand Perfumes- What Are Some Good Ones?

Drugstore brand perfumes- what are some good ones? - carnation oil

I look forward to exploring some brands of perfumes to pharmacies decent price. If otherwise, I'm not great with all that great, "fruity" or something, with notes of vanilla too strong for them. I'm looking for something that is sexy, sensual, and perhaps somewhat exotic, but not overwhelming or boring, what drives her husband nuts enough!

Moreover, if it helps, one of my favorite flavors (coming) but only in a perfume as a blend of carnation, sandalwood and musk is named. My absolute favorite scent of all time remains to be done, there is probably a decade - he was Victoria's Secret "Victoria".

Any ideas on brands of pharmacies cheap, how can I? :)

2 comments:

Mlle A said...

Both have a little vanilla for them, but you have tried Curve Crush or Fire & Ice? My husband loves both and both have a taste, a warm sensual. Definitely better than his pharmacy media smell!

Moreover, they do not proceed normally, but my husband told me that Vanderbilt is your favorite scent of all times - once as "the essence of sex." It seems a bit too strong for everyday use, but they smell good, a kind of powdered sandalwood and musk, jasmine, all in one.

mamak232... said...

Elizabeth Arden Provocative woman, my husband likes it (Note: very sweet smell in the bottle, but the test and after 10 minutes look sexy and hot) should

D & G Light Blue "I believe that the care of this in Walgreens EDT

Bath & Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom or Breathe line "Romance" (scent of sandalwood and amber)

Post a Comment