Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Save Limewire Files On External Drive Is There A Way To Email An Entire Folder To Yourself Using Yahoo?

Is there a way to email an entire folder to yourself using yahoo? - save limewire files on external drive

There are a number of files on this system, the content, I want to get with the virus apparently many LimeWire now I have to reinstall Windows because the computer is so slow. But I can not be used because these discs is no disk, except in this system (or external) and only have a CDRW unique in the fact that already the songs you do not want to delete them, I doubt that it all who want to save. So does anyone know, if possible, please send an entire folder itself from Yahoo mail? And I tried, right-click the folder and select "Send" button, but the e-mail that Microsoft is not working for me ... as there is a way that does not go with Yahoo Mail, can send us an e-mail to mysElf and add a file to any folder? I know that the file may be too large to e-mail, but there is a way I could try?

1 comments:

gadget_g... said...

Find a website that has free space or more locations, and you use an FTP client, transfer offers.

Post a Comment